- We use various couriers mainly DPD, Parcelforce, Interlink Express, DHL, Geopost and Royal mail.
- Our parcels are sent out on a 3-5 working day basis as standard unless next day option is chosen upon checkout. We will endeavour to get your order to you as quickly as possible and in some circumstances parcels will arrive before the 3-5 day timeline.
- Our couriers collect at 3pm Monday to Friday. Last orders will be processed at 2 pm, any orders after 2 pm will be processed the next working day.
- Any orders on the weekend will be processed Monday for standard delivery where applicable. We do not work bank holidays, this will be treated as a weekend and orders will be processed the next working day for delivery where applicable.
- When arranging collection from store, please wait for a member of our team to contact you to confirm stock and collection date.
- When Click and Collecting please allow 1 hour for your order to be processed and picked. We are open Monday – Friday 09:00 – 16:00. The staff will also ring when your order is ready
OUR COURIERS DO CHARGE EXTRA FOR CERTAIN POSTCODES, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU AND CHARGE THE EXTRA POSTAGE COST IF APPLICABLE TO THE FOLLOWING POSTCODES
IF IN ANY DOUBT PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING
AB30-38,AB44-56,FK17-99,G83,IV30-56,IV63,KW1-17,PA21-40,PH18-26,PH30-41,PH49-50,HS1-9,KA27-28,PA20,PA41-49,PA60-78,PHG42-44,ZE1-3 AND ANYWHERE IN IRELAND NORTH OR SOUTH.
There may be an alternative postal service we can use. We will do everything in our power to keep prices as low as possible. We will use Royal Mail for some areas depending on the parcel size to try and offer our customers the best service possible. For a full breakdown on our postage rates and rates for any off mainland or highlands addresses please contact us for prices and more information.